- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 21, 2012
- [+] More Details
Crystal Reports Distributor Review
Crystal Reports Distributor is a Shareware report scheduler app filed under miscellaneous software and made available by ChristianSteven Software for Windows.
The review for Crystal Reports Distributor has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Crystal Reports Distributor 7.1.20120903 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Report scheduler and organizer:
Crystal Reports Distributor is an application for Windows that saves time and money by making it easy to define single or packages of Crystal reports, schedule and run them automatically, and send the reports to print, fax, disk, or email in a number of standard formats.
Simply set up a schedule stating how often you would like each report to run, whether you'd like the output in Word, Excel, HTML, RTF, Acrobat, RPT, text format, and more and who it should be sent to.Crystal Reports Distributor features and highlights:
- [b]Single Report Schedules:[/b] A single report is set to generate at specified intervals (Daily, Hourly, Weekly etc). It is exported to a specified format (PDF, Excel, XML etc). The exported file is delivered to one or more destinations (email, FTP, printer, etc). For example, email the daily sales report to the sales manager at 8am every week day except on public holidays.
- Package Report Schedule Package Report Schedules: Set up a package of reports to be generated at defined intervals and delivered to one or more defined destinations - together. For example, a monthly report pack (consisting of a number of reports) can be sent to a client with all reports attached to the single email or compressed into a single zip file, or merged into a single Excel workbook, or PDF file before delivery.
- Automation Schedule Automation Schedules: Write and execute simple or complex business process automation scripts or macros using CRD's Custom Tasks. Use this schedule on its own, or as part of a more complete automation solution. Examples include Send an email, Update a database record, Upload to FTP, Update a file, Print files and lots more.
- Dynamic Schedules Dynamic Schedules: Multiple instances of the same report are exported. For each instance CRD will automatically enter the required parameter values, export the report and deliver the results to the corresponding email, folder, ftp, printer or fax. The parameters and destination are read from your own database. For example, run the same report for dozens of clients without writing a schedule for each client.
- Dynamic Package Dynamic Package Schedules: Dynamically generate and deliver individualized export packages for multiple recipients using the same set of reports. Dynamic Schedules for Packages! For example, you can use the same set of reports to generate individual monthly report packages for all your clients.
- Event-Based Schedules Event-Based Schedules: Instantly respond to business and client needs. Fire off reports or automation scripts when a defined system event occurs. For example, trigger a report or automation script when a value in a database has changed, or when a new email arrives You can even use values in the email body text to populate parameters, email addresses, database tables and more.
- Event-Based Packages Event-Based Packages: String a number of Event-Based schedules together as a batch to run in a specified order and/or at specified scheduled times. Use to ensure that required conditions are fulfilled before a report is exported. For example, run the report once a month, but only if the monthly total figure in the sales database matches that in the invoices database.
- Bursting Schedules Bursting Schedules: Burst individual report groups and deliver each group to a different destination. For example, burst a sales report into individual groups based on "Department" and to email each department's group report to the head to that department.
- Data-Drived Schedules Data-Driven Schedules: Bring Reporting Services functionality to Crystal Reports! Drive all variables of your reporting requirements (parameters, destinations, output format, etc) from database tables and queries.
Crystal Reports Distributor is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from miscellaneous software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The Crystal Reports Distributor 7.1.20120903 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This report scheduler software is filed under:
- Crystal Reports Distributor Download
- Major release: Crystal Reports Distributor 7.1
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this report scheduler software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Christiansteven.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.